Friday, September 5, 2014

The last few weeks in pictures

Senegal's social media response to Ebola. I was quite impressed. 



New barriers broken with my host sister. (Those are my sheets below her underwear).




Planting field crops in the sun.




Which actually isn't too good for my skin. 




Planting field crops in the rain. But mostly just watching it rain. 





My birthday on the beach. Quiet. Relaxing. Delicious. 





And making soap with some friends!



 I hope everyone in America is having a great transition back to school. Here school does not start until October so we still have some time for vacation here. 


This weekend I am off to the beach and then some meetings, reporting, and medical appointments after that. I will likely have much more to say afterwards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment