Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas in Senegal

For Christmas in Senegal we have chosen to descend upon the PCVL apartment in Theis. Most of our work zone is here to enjoy some American company, comfort, and food. This is certainly my most interesting Christmas I've ever had. The food is surprisingly similar, the conversation is mostly concentrated on homely memories, and the weather is COLD!  Overall I am in good spirits and enjoying these relatively new friends. Of course I miss church, home, family, and friends but the deeper I get into this adventure, the more my commitment to these two years is enforced. My only wish is that all who miss me enjoy themselves and shoot me a txt or email to say hi. Much love and wishes of a blessed Christmas coming from Senegal. 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Tim! I loved reading all about your 'adventure'! I can't believe it is cold there after having been so unbearably hot. Keep in touch with the blog - love it! Bev Famigletti

    ReplyDelete